Changelog 0.0.027

cooltext332108540959616

Ah okay so a lot more additions and stuff behind closed doors, there was a bunch I changed with this so there’s going to be a few things to note here honestly. I’m also going to have a fun time mentioning anything I’ve done on the server later in the forums to help others. Anyhow lets get to the changelog shall we?
I’m still no where near being close to adding in those extra ranks so hold on okay? :wink: I’ve got a lot more editing to do before then but I’m hoping to have them in by the end of this week. :tm:

[+] - Added a way for users to show off their items in chat! Make sure to download this resource pack to see the icons in chat!
[+] - Added a better MOTD with different messages! Just a little touch to the sever. :slight_smile:
[+] - Added a few things for the next rank, they’ll be added once I’m happy with them. :slight_smile:
[+] - Added an automatically downloaded resource pack when you join so you can see the cool new icons in chat when people share them!

[-] - N/A

[!] - N/A

[?] - Changed more language files.
[?] - Changed some AFK settings.
[?] - Changed the reward amount to give you more money. (2 instead of 1 - I will make a thread on this in the future showing all possible rewards.)
[?] - Changed some prices of the biomes in /rtp biome category.
[?] - Changed updated spigot to the latest version! (Admin stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like