Changelog 0.0.165

cooltext333987885572638

Okay so this should have been one of the updates I did really early on but I’ve put it off due to it taking up a bunch of time like typing etc. For me this has been of the less interesting updates along with one of the more boring updates to do since it doesn’t add much but I know it needed to be done so it’s done and I’ll update it when I can etc.

Either way this is the changelog, I now have to go around the forums and update and add things where they’re needed. :slight_smile:

[+] - Added a new tip about our new plot creative server!
[+] - Added added a new GUI for players who want an easier way to see their rankup progress. /traveller (Only works for Peasants)
[+] - Added added a new GUI for players who want an easier way to see their rankup progress. /bandit (Only works for Travellers)
[+] - Added added a new GUI for players who want an easier way to see their rankup progress. /rogue (Only works for Bandits)
[+] - Added a help command to help new users in the game. :slight_smile:
[+] - Added a bunch of categories to the /help command. There’s more to come in the future.
[+] - Added a few more warps.

[-] - N/A

[!] - Fixed the tips prefix being wrong.
[!] - Fixed some more warps having prices when they didn’t need them along with the theming of them.

[?] - Changed more language files.
[?] - Updated the anti-xray to a better more useable one.