Changelog 0.0.234

cooltext334960456374996

This is a smaller update due to me being ill and also being busy with playing Gears of War 5 that came out on the 6th for me so I’ve trying to enjoy that. None the less this basically does some fixing of the server which hopefully helps as I was pretty stupid with certain things being the naming of items etc.

Also if you have any old common keys before this update was pushed please contact a member of staff and we will switch them out for you!

[+] - Added mcrpg permissions for the correct ranks.
[+] - Added /home and /warp to the combatlog command blacklist. (You’ll no longer be able to use these commands when in combat)
[+] - Added a plugin to make mending better.

Check me

Current behavior:

1. An experience orb is picked up.
  2. Of all the items with a Mending enchantment currently held in either hands or in any of the armor slots one is randomly selected, even if this is item is not damaged.
  3. Attempts to repair the item if it is broken.
  4. Gives the rest of the experience to the player experience bar.

New behavior with BetterMending:

1. An experience orb is picked up.
  2. Of all the damaged items with a Mending enchantment currently held in either hands or in any of the armor slots, the most damaged item is selected.
  3. If an item is selected, it will be repaired and then a new item will be selected until there is not experience left to repair with or when there is no more damaged items left to repair.
  4. Gives the rest of the experience to the player experience bar.

Pros:

• Equipped items with Mending gets repaired faster because less experience goes to the player.
  • No need to take off armor items with Mending just to repair a held item like a pickaxe.
  • More damaged items get mended before less damaged items.

Cons:

• Player get less experience to their experience bar because more of the earned experience goes into repairing items.

[-] - Removed 2 tridents being a requirement for some ranks.

[!] - Fixed weather voting charging you to vote.
[!] - Fixed the common treasure key to say your instead of you.

[?] - Changed more language files.
[?] - Changed some entity settings to help with lag.
[?] - Updated some plugins to be more up to date along with the foundation of the server and spigot.
[?] - Changed some common treasure rewards. I will be adding a thread page for this too.