Staff Applications

cooltext332015830413043

This is where our staff applications will be hosted the only time staff applications will be open is when we’re actively seeking for staff, so until then make sure you read this thread post to understand what it is we’d be asking from you etc.

People who don’t put in effort in the application will be outright denied! Not all our staff will be recruited this way since we just look for active members and look for people who are always there in the community helping etc. So just keep yours eyes out. :pico_thumb:

Okay onto the boring stuff, it changes per position so it really depends but I will be saying what we’d be looking for and what we’d be after along with some examples. Please read the respective examples for the position you’re applying for!

Important! Make sure to copy the blank templates for your applying role!

• Options with the “*” mean it is required you enter something in that box!
  • Make sure that the title of your post looks like this - IGN/Position
    Bloodshot_pico/Builder

Helper
Helpers are the beginning of the staff pool, they don’t really get a whole bunch of stuff in the sense of commands and staff utility, there is no way to apply for helper either. They’re given randomly to users of the community who’re active and helping others. The role allows users to basically mute players in chat for a certain max time. Being in this group also has a really good chance of you being accepted into some other staff group.

Template

There is no template for this group as we give this role out randomly!

Builder
Builders are the step up from Helper, in the sense of not really having many commands etc. But they will be credited for their builds and have a few more extras since they are well needed on all servers, but since we do not plan of giving anyone on the server access to over powered commands etc. Builders will not be able to use tools like world edit and or voxel sniper, this is due to us setting up a entirely different server for builds and creative, being out plot server! But this is the first role you can apply for!

Example Application

First Name:
Jordan

IGN:
Bloodshot_pico

Applying Role:
Builder

Playtime on the server?
3 Weeks!

Reason why you want this role:
I want to have the builder because I personally love building and being able to just help with the community would be even better as I was at the beginning of the community and seeing it get this far just makes me want to give back to the community! I’ve worked on a bunch of projects before on other servers and even have made some stuff on the plot server which I hope you will be able to take a look at and rate for me. :slight_smile:

Photos/Videos/Previous Builds:

Credits go to chobbis2 on Imgur for those images.

Blank Template

First Name:

IGN*:

Applying Role*:

Playtime on the server?*

Reason why you want this role*:

Photos/Videos/Previous Builds*:

Okay now something that has a little more taste for the staff positions, this is the first role/rank that will be given some actual staff permissions and responsibilities! In this role you will be required to report users who’re behaving against our rules when you see them and listen to the higher ups. You’re the 2nd frontier of the staff force and are basically the first stopping wall that will have a few commands you can run to stop users behaving the way they do. You job will be to bring order to the server when there is no one else to do it.

Example Application

First Name*:
Jordan

IGN*:
Bloodshot_pico

Applying Role*:

Playtime on the server:
1 Month

The reason I’m applying for this position is because I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this server along with helping a bunch of people in chat and the community itself. I’m always on and eager to play with the new updates and all the cool new features! I’ll be a valuable asset to the staff team as I can work good in a team and I’ll be able to make the server a more chilled out space and stop those pesky spammers in chat along with people cheating etc.

What would you do if someone joined chat and started spamming advertisement links?
First I would check to make sure there wasn’t any other staff online, and if there was and they’re a higher up I’d let them deal with it but if they weren’t then I would discuss it with them quickly, then take it into my own hands and mute them on the server, giving them a good reason to why they were muted. After that I would go to the forums and report them, I also understand if I don’t log stuff I could have my role taken away.

Blank Template

First Name*:

IGN*:

Applying Role*:

Playtime on the server:

What would you do if someone joined chat and started spamming advertisement links?